Apprentice Window Installer - Anglian Home Improvements (St Albans) 2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Brief overview2 POSITIONS AVAILBLE
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the largest manufacturers and installers of windows and doors in the UK as an apprentice Window Installer. If you are reliable, organised, keen to learn, have a good eye for detail and have good communication skills then this role is for you.
Full training and support given
What will the apprentice be doing?
Work as part of a window/door installation team under the guidance and supervision of a competent skilled window installer in order to progress from an unskilled worker to a skilled worker via in house training and an accredited Apprenticeship.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The qualification you will gain is: Fenestration Installer Level 2
You will learn how to:
- Be safe
- Identify Building Regulations
- Identify & confirm installation requirements
- Locate & handle materials
- Prepare the site
- Remove existing windows & doors
- Fix window & doors into place
- Install glass units & infill panels
- Apply internal and external finishes
- Conduct a final inspection & customer handover
How will it be delivered:
- Delivered at the workplace using blended learning
- Access to interactive VLE
Hours: Full time but to include time out for apprentice training
Salary: Â£8,775 P/A
Full driving licence (Derisible)
Interested? click on the link below to apply
Get in Touch
Want to know more about this programme? Contact us using the details below for a no-obligation conversation.
- Phone: 0800 085 3598
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 23 Hoghton Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 0NS
- Mon To Fri 9am - 5pm