Apprentice Customer Service Practitioner - Your Price Windows (Mitcham, CR4 4HR) 2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Brief overview2 POSITIONS AVAILBLE
We are looking for people who share our passions and want to contribute to our continued success. We are looking for 2 Apprentice Customer Service Apprentices to help our business grow. If you are a good communicator and keen to learn then this opportunity could be just for you.
Full training and support given
What will the apprentice be doing?
The office role would be day to day general duties.
- Taking phone calls and replying to sales emails and call backs.
- Admin duties filing etc.
- Sales training
- Data input on sage for accounts and sage training.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The qualification you will gain is: Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
What you will learn:
- Understanding the Organisation
- Knowing Your Customers
- Your Role, Your Responsibility and Development
- Systems and Resources
- Meeting Regulations and Legislation
- Product and Service Knowledge
- Using Digital Media
- Team Working
- Dealing with Customer Conflict and Challenge
How will it be delivered:
- Delivered at the workplace using a blended learning approach.
- Access to interactive VLE
Hours: Full Time Monday- Friday 09.00- 17.00
Total hours per week: 40Employer address: 38 Wates Way, Mitcham, CR4 4HR
Salary: Â£12,000 P/A,
Interested? click on the link below to apply
Get in Touch
Want to know more about this programme? Contact us using the details below for a no-obligation conversation.
- Phone: 0800 085 3598
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 23 Hoghton Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 0NS
- Mon To Fri 9am - 5pm