Apprentice Window Installer - HWL Glazing (Otley, Leeds)
We are looking for someone who shares our visions and want to contribute to our continued success. We are looking for an Apprentice window installer to help our business grow. If you are a good team player, and keen to learn how windows and doors are installed, then this opportunity could be just for you.
Full training and support given
What will the apprentice be doing?
To learn/assist in all aspects of window & door fitting including bi-folding doors & conservatories, profiles to include aluminium, UPVC, Residence & composite.
- Work to be carried out on site, sometimes at height and in varied weather conditions.
- New build and replacement installations.
- Working with an experienced fitter.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The qualification you will gain is: Fenestration Installer Level 2
You will learn how to:
- Be safe
- Identify Building Regulations
- Identify & confirm installation requirements
- Locate & handle materials
- Prepare the site
- Remove existing windows & doors
- Fix window & doors into place
- Install glass units & infill panels
- Apply internal and external finishes
- Conduct a final inspection & customer handover
How will it be delivered:
- Delivered at the workplace using blended learning
- Access to interactive VLE
Hours: Full time but to include time out for apprentice training
Employer address: Unit 5, Candle Factory Yard, Station Road, Otley, LS21 3HX
Salary: Â£9,609.60 to Â£18,532.80 depending on the applicants age
Holiday entitlement: 20 days per annum excluding bank holidays
Other benefits: Company stakeholder pension scheme
Full driving licence
Interested? click on the link below to apply
Get in Touch
Want to know more about this programme? Contact us using the details below for a no-obligation conversation.
- Phone: 0800 085 3598
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 23 Hoghton Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 0NS
- Mon To Fri 9am - 5pm