0800 085 3598
info@mrgservices.org.uk
“Marrew has worked closely with MRG for several years to expand our staff team, utilising their free recruitment and funded apprenticeships to put in place the necessary skills to develop our plumbing and electrical business. Having been let down in the past by other training providers we were understandably cautious about recruiting apprentices but MRG services have been excellent and really understand the needs of our business needs. We have 3 apprentices recruited through MRG and we couldn't be happier with the quality of the employees and the standard of the training they receive.”

Martin Clark,
Managing Director, Marrew Limited

About Us

MRG Services UK Limited was formed in 2006 by Managing Director Jane Gunn in order to address the shortfall of women entering under represented trades in the Construction Sector. The organisation worked as a sub contractor for COHNEL College specialising in the delivery of Plumbing, Glazing, Painting & Decorating qualifications and apprenticeships for Women wishing to enter the trades. With Jane’s background of work within the Construction Sector MRG Services quickly built up relationships and support from employers and was able to offer a route into work for its beneficiaries utilising these key partnerships. In 2010 the demand for qualified glazers was identified and with MRGs track record of delivering quality Apprenticeships for the sector, funding was secured to deliver apprenticeships on a National basis.

MRG Services has diversified in recent years having gained accreditation to deliver Work Skills, Customer Service, Catering and Hospitality. It has formed strong partnerships within the criminal justice sector and has formed a strong working partnership with No-Offence CIC. This has provided MRG with a pipeline to Prisons, Probation Service, Youth Offending Teams and Supported Housing Providers where we now receive referrals and ready potential candidates pre release in order to cut the risk of re-offending.

MRG Services has a wealth of experience delivering Apprenticeships, Workskills and NVQ’s to individuals and groups. MRG Services has a strong track record of delivery to Women in under represented trades having specialised in the area for several years focusing on the Glazing and Plumbing Sectors. More recently we have delivered Sector aligned training and education for groups of 19-24 year olds which resulted in a conversion rate of 70% into work and Apprenticeship, with positive progression for the remaining 30% of learners who undertook the program. MRG Services has a strong management team alongside a group of skilled assessors, tutors and employment specialists who will be dedicated to the successful implementation & delivery of your course.

If you are interested in coming on a Traineeship, gaining a qualification or finding sustainable employment please get in touch and we will do our best to meet your needs.